1. Culottes- For all of you from my generation you know what these are,for everyone else…these are those wide leg pants that fall below the knee! I love these paired with a heel! Great for the office, a night out, or a casual get together!
2. Printed Loose Fitting Pants- I love a printed bottom! Printed bottoms help hide flaws, make the perfect accompaniment to a black jacket, and provide a way to add color to your wardrobe!
3. A Leather or a Faux Leather Jacket- A Spring must! Here’s a way to add sophistication, and edge to a look. But from a practical sense, this jacket will offer a lightweight layer to put over your tee’s and dresses.
4. A Shirtdress- the shirtdress is the must have dress silhouette of the season! Especially in a casual chambray or denim fabric!
5. Fringe- Once again in, in any form…from handbags, to shoes, to kimono’s, and jackets… Try it for a fun boho-chic pop to your look!
6. The Backpack- Back with a vengeance! All I know, hands-free shopping…need I say more!!
7. The Frye Harness Boot- A must have all year, but perfect for the transition into the warmer months…wear with jeans, a dress, or shorts…and I promise these will last you forever and be worn more then any other shoe in your closet!
8. The Slip-On Sneaker- a must for weekend casual looks. Find a slip on sneak in animal prints, florals, suede, and bedazzled! Something for everyone…
9. Peep-Toe Shoe Boots- Let those feet breathe is all I can say!
10. Purple-Hued Hair- update, and brighten…thanks to Nicole Ritchie, Kelly Osbourne, and Katy Perry…purple hair is a must!!!