$165 – stylebop.com
$105 – mytheresa.com
$65 – amara.com
Alright fellas grab your pen or pencil…Valentine’s Day is officially 9 days away and if you haven’t bought her a gift yet you’re going to need to take notes, especially if you want to get it right this year!
So here are my picks for making your special lady feel good and look good…
1. Sexy Lingerie- Whether it be a sexy ensemble or a months worth of panties that will have you paying more attention to her, know that there is nothing more romantic for a girl to know that her guy chose lingerie just for her! This is an opportunity to show her what YOU like!
2. A Luxurious Scarf- You know the kind you would probably be appalled over knowing how much money she spent on it! Loving this Alexander McQueen one!
3. A Great Pair Of Shades- Women love their sunglasses but are often afraid to spend money on a pair (they rather invest in shoes)! So a great, practical gift choice!
4. A Monogramed Piece of Jewelry- Choose a bracelet, necklace, ring, or earrings! A piece of jewelry that she can wear everyday and think of you!
5. Lipstick- She’ll be impressed with this one…the thought of you at a make-up counter? But choose a higher end brand she wouldn’t necessarily buy for herself. My recommendation Chanel in a great red or kissable pink!
6. A Splurge Handbag- That’s if she doesn’t already have one! This red Kate Spade, to me, is a bag you can’t go wrong with. It’s one that won’t sit in her closet and collect dust!
7. A Watch- Whether you choose a classic or something like this fun pink one, know that a watch makes a perfect gift!
8. An Everyday Pair Of Earrings- Like these adorable Kate Spade heart studs. Or go for the gusto and get her diamonds…
9. Perfume- The cliché Valentine’s Day gift… But I love this Musc (no that’s not a misspelling) Oil by Narciso Rodriguez! It will make her smell irresistible!
10. SHOES!- To me, it is the ultimate gift…what woman doesn’t love a new pair of shoes??? If she’s a classic type of gal then the rosebud Prada flats are a good choice, or if she’s a casual type of girl then the Tom’s pink crochet slip ons are perfect, and lastly if she has an appreciation for stilettos then these Valentino lace peep-toes will have her swooning…my personal favorite!
11. An At Home Spa Treatment Given By You- Start with a rose petal foot bath and then pull out all the stops by treating her to a candlelit pedicure given by no one other than yourself! I promise you she will be putty in your hands!
12. A Va Va Voom Red Dress- Buy her a dress that you would love to see her in…I am a fan of anything body hugging no matter what her shape or size, like this Hervé Léger bandage dress!
So there you have it boys a full proof gift list that will guarantee to have your girl be a happy looking good and feeling good valentine!