$46 – topshop.com
$14 – prettylittlething.com
My career as a Fashion Stylist, Personal Shopper, and Wardrobe Expert gives me access to all that is new and current in the fashion world! Which at times can be overwhelming, and leaving me with lots of choices when making decisions about my own personal collections…this Spring there is so much that I am in love with so I edited down a list of items that I personally can’t live without. And if you were to enter my virtual shopping carts here’s what you would definitely find…
1. A Crochet Tunic by Free People- This top will channel that inner bohemian girl and serve as swimsuit cover-up once we enter the Summer season!
2. A Neutral Chunky Heeled Shoe- This 10 Crosby Derek Lam shoe will go with almost everything and is easy to walk in!
3. Statement Necklace- A silver coin necklace that will add interest to even a boring white t-shirt!
4. Crossbody Fringe Handbag- once again fringe in any form is huge this year!
5. Tarte Lipstick- in a shade of orchid! This long wearing, all natural lipstick is a must!!! I’m obsessed!
6. Floral Dress- Another Free People beauty!
7. Ankle Strap Samdals- so infrequently I wear flats but when I do they need to be interesting! These definitely are!
8. “Go Fuck Your Selfie” T-Shirt- Well if you knew me you’d understand…I say fuck a lot and I can’t stand selfies!!!! Definitely need this!
9. A simple Crochet Hem Cami- A perfect layer under the following..
10. A White Leather Jacket- This gorgeous Joie number has been a lust for long enough!!!!
A staple of grunge dressers of the 90’s and hippies of the 60’s, Birkenstocks are back in style in a big way!!! These comfy shoes have been embraced by fashion designers, editors, and even Hollywood celebs. Gracing the runways and pages of fashion magazines everywhere! Shoe designers like Givenchy and Steve Madden have even reinvented this classic! For myself, living in an area of tree huggers and hippies…where Birkenstocks never seemed to have gone out, I never thought I would say this but they are now considered chic? I just might be joining my neighbors in their comfy shoe wearing ways!!!!
I sat down today and made a list of 5 things that I plan on purchasing before the week is through! I really cleansed my closet both of clothes and shoes this year. Plus, I also edited out my make-up draws! Since Spring is about renewal I am making it my goal to budget out some new updates and replacements for things I have gotten rid of. First, on my list, this gorgeous black crotchet Robin Piccone swimsuit that I lusted over last year! It ended up selling out before I could have it in my hands! I am determined to own it this time! Next, a Free People dress that I know I will get so much use of! I’ll wear it casual with flats, heels for dinner, and flip flips for the beach! Then these adorable Miz Mooz’s wedges! They are the perfect height for day wear and the color is gorgeous! When it comes to make-up I love the look of sun-kissed skin and a beautiful Salmon/Peach lip! I am obsessed with Face Stockholm lipsticks! They are so moisturizer and have amazing staying power! Lastly, it’s time for a great a facial moisturizer and I fell in love with a sample my aesthetician gave me, Farm Couture Face Whip! It’s made from natural products and goats milk! It gives my skin an instant glow!