$52 – jcrew.com
$26 – mango.com
$130 – jcrew.com
$295 – harveynichols.com
$145 – jcrew.com
$115 – jcrew.com
$105 – jcrew.com
$125 – vestiairecollective.com
1. Culottes- For all of you from my generation you know what these are,for everyone else…these are those wide leg pants that fall below the knee! I love these paired with a heel! Great for the office, a night out, or a casual get together!
2. Printed Loose Fitting Pants- I love a printed bottom! Printed bottoms help hide flaws, make the perfect accompaniment to a black jacket, and provide a way to add color to your wardrobe!
3. A Leather or a Faux Leather Jacket- A Spring must! Here’s a way to add sophistication, and edge to a look. But from a practical sense, this jacket will offer a lightweight layer to put over your tee’s and dresses.
4. A Shirtdress- the shirtdress is the must have dress silhouette of the season! Especially in a casual chambray or denim fabric!
5. Fringe- Once again in, in any form…from handbags, to shoes, to kimono’s, and jackets… Try it for a fun boho-chic pop to your look!
6. The Backpack- Back with a vengeance! All I know, hands-free shopping…need I say more!!
7. The Frye Harness Boot- A must have all year, but perfect for the transition into the warmer months…wear with jeans, a dress, or shorts…and I promise these will last you forever and be worn more then any other shoe in your closet!
8. The Slip-On Sneaker- a must for weekend casual looks. Find a slip on sneak in animal prints, florals, suede, and bedazzled! Something for everyone…
9. Peep-Toe Shoe Boots- Let those feet breathe is all I can say!
10. Purple-Hued Hair- update, and brighten…thanks to Nicole Ritchie, Kelly Osbourne, and Katy Perry…purple hair is a must!!!
A trip to the beach
Walking your dog in your yard
Getting the newspaper or mail from the end of your driveway
And with a stretch….a backyard barbecue
Here’s where they are absolutely unacceptable;
Walking in a city
On a walk period!
Lunch with the ladies
The obnoxious flippity-flop, clippty-clop sound they make should be a signal to you that they won’t give your body the healthy support it needs, let alone give you a pulled together look!
There is such an array of great foot attire out there to substitute your flops for that will have your feet looking good and feeling good! Here are some alternatives…
$135 – aspiga.com
$69 – psyche.co.uk
$60 – question-air.com
$270 – gravitypope.com
$175 – jades24.com
$56 – hm.com
$40 – desireclothing.co.uk
$13 – newlook.com
$145 – welikefashion.com