$52 – jcrew.com
$26 – mango.com
$130 – jcrew.com
$295 – harveynichols.com
$145 – jcrew.com
$115 – jcrew.com
$105 – jcrew.com
$125 – vestiairecollective.com
1. Culottes- For all of you from my generation you know what these are,for everyone else…these are those wide leg pants that fall below the knee! I love these paired with a heel! Great for the office, a night out, or a casual get together!
2. Printed Loose Fitting Pants- I love a printed bottom! Printed bottoms help hide flaws, make the perfect accompaniment to a black jacket, and provide a way to add color to your wardrobe!
3. A Leather or a Faux Leather Jacket- A Spring must! Here’s a way to add sophistication, and edge to a look. But from a practical sense, this jacket will offer a lightweight layer to put over your tee’s and dresses.
4. A Shirtdress- the shirtdress is the must have dress silhouette of the season! Especially in a casual chambray or denim fabric!
5. Fringe- Once again in, in any form…from handbags, to shoes, to kimono’s, and jackets… Try it for a fun boho-chic pop to your look!
6. The Backpack- Back with a vengeance! All I know, hands-free shopping…need I say more!!
7. The Frye Harness Boot- A must have all year, but perfect for the transition into the warmer months…wear with jeans, a dress, or shorts…and I promise these will last you forever and be worn more then any other shoe in your closet!
8. The Slip-On Sneaker- a must for weekend casual looks. Find a slip on sneak in animal prints, florals, suede, and bedazzled! Something for everyone…
9. Peep-Toe Shoe Boots- Let those feet breathe is all I can say!
10. Purple-Hued Hair- update, and brighten…thanks to Nicole Ritchie, Kelly Osbourne, and Katy Perry…purple hair is a must!!!
It’s been proven that the most anxiety producing clothing item a woman can shop for is a swimsuit!! Not many women take comfort in buying a garment that has them parading around in public half naked with nothing to hide behind unless they choose to wear a muu-muu? In order to build confidence and feel good about the way you look, it is important to learn what will flatter your body to its fullest potential! Here are my swimsuit picks for common body concerns…
Conceal a large chest- Look for swimsuits that have built in bras, underwire, and adjustable straps. Try a two-Piece suit that you can purchase in your actual bra size, it will actually give you a custom fit that you need. So many companies are doing this now! You want the girls well supported and not sagging, overflowing, spilling, or bulging!
Enhance a small chest- Choose anything that adds volume…ruffles, fringe, padding! Stay away from triangle string bikinis!
Conceal a tummy- If you haven’t thought about ever trying a two-piece, now is the time! High-Waisted two-piece swimwear is all the rage and is a perfect swimsuit choice for those who are looking to hide a belly! Or try one-piece swimsuits with ruching detail, ruching works miracles! Plus, anything that is lighter on top and darker at the mid-section will divert the
eye up and take attention away from your mid-section!
Create a waist- Look for swimsuits with color blocking, and defined definition at the waist! Bikinis are not ideal, but a tight fitted ruched tankini will work!
Elongate short legs- ok, so this is were less is more! Think of the signature Baywatch babe red swimsuit, with the super high cut legs! You want to stay away from heavy fabric on the hip and thigh area! No swim skirts for you ladies!!!!
Here’s to Looking Good and feeling good on the beach!