$100 – shopbop.com
$145 – monicavinader.com
$55 – shopbop.com
Here’s where they are absolutely unacceptable;
Walking in a city
On a walk period!
Lunch with the ladies
The obnoxious flippity-flop, clippty-clop sound they make should be a signal to you that they won’t give your body the healthy support it needs, let alone give you a pulled together look!
There is such an array of great foot attire out there to substitute your flops for that will have your feet looking good and feeling good! Here are some alternatives…
Alright fellas grab your pen or pencil…Valentine’s Day is officially 9 days away and if you haven’t bought her a gift yet you’re going to need to take notes, especially if you want to get it right this year!
So here are my picks for making your special lady feel good and look good…
1. Sexy Lingerie- Whether it be a sexy ensemble or a months worth of panties that will have you paying more attention to her, know that there is nothing more romantic for a girl to know that her guy chose lingerie just for her! This is an opportunity to show her what YOU like!
2. A Luxurious Scarf- You know the kind you would probably be appalled over knowing how much money she spent on it! Loving this Alexander McQueen one!
3. A Great Pair Of Shades- Women love their sunglasses but are often afraid to spend money on a pair (they rather invest in shoes)! So a great, practical gift choice!
4. A Monogramed Piece of Jewelry- Choose a bracelet, necklace, ring, or earrings! A piece of jewelry that she can wear everyday and think of you!
5. Lipstick- She’ll be impressed with this one…the thought of you at a make-up counter? But choose a higher end brand she wouldn’t necessarily buy for herself. My recommendation Chanel in a great red or kissable pink!
6. A Splurge Handbag- That’s if she doesn’t already have one! This red Kate Spade, to me, is a bag you can’t go wrong with. It’s one that won’t sit in her closet and collect dust!
7. A Watch- Whether you choose a classic or something like this fun pink one, know that a watch makes a perfect gift!
8. An Everyday Pair Of Earrings- Like these adorable Kate Spade heart studs. Or go for the gusto and get her diamonds…
9. Perfume- The cliché Valentine’s Day gift… But I love this Musc (no that’s not a misspelling) Oil by Narciso Rodriguez! It will make her smell irresistible!
10. SHOES!- To me, it is the ultimate gift…what woman doesn’t love a new pair of shoes??? If she’s a classic type of gal then the rosebud Prada flats are a good choice, or if she’s a casual type of girl then the Tom’s pink crochet slip ons are perfect, and lastly if she has an appreciation for stilettos then these Valentino lace peep-toes will have her swooning…my personal favorite!
11. An At Home Spa Treatment Given By You- Start with a rose petal foot bath and then pull out all the stops by treating her to a candlelit pedicure given by no one other than yourself! I promise you she will be putty in your hands!
12. A Va Va Voom Red Dress- Buy her a dress that you would love to see her in…I am a fan of anything body hugging no matter what her shape or size, like this Hervé Léger bandage dress!
So there you have it boys a full proof gift list that will guarantee to have your girl be a happy looking good and feeling good valentine!
If your guy has tattoos, plays in a band, and has a wild side then here’s what to wear on a Friday night date night…you want your look a be edgy chic! A leopard print dress will bring out your wild side…I own this dress and like to pair it with a leather jacket! It’s cold out this evening so in order to keep my toes warm I would opt for an ankle bootie in a shade of burgundy to add a p.o.c. (pop of color). How you accessorize is going to be the key to finalizing this look. A bold spike ring will scream rocker and also serve as a weapon in case he misbehaves, add a bold cuff bracelet, a statement necklace, and a simple pair of skull studs to complete the ensemble! Ok let’s not forget about undergarments…you still want to continue the vibe underneath so I found the perfect bra and panty set!! Lastly, your cosmetics…do a wine lip, black nails, and a spritz of patchouli scented perfume…I guarantee it will drive him crazy! Here’s to a great date night, a pomegranate martini or two, and love…xo