Summer is about, easy living and easy dressing…here are my top must haves for summer…
* A chino short, you choose the color…most stores like J. Crew make these classics in varying lengths which I love as some of us want to show more and some of us want to show less!
* A simple ribbed tank…my advice, stock up on these. They are great for layering or wearing alone. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone here and choose some neon colors to amp up your summer wardrobe!
* Basic cotton t-shirts…you’ll wear them all year round, I promise!
* A broken in pair of denim…whether you choose a high-end brand like J Brand or a lower end like Levis…there is nothing like a worn out pair of jeans that makes your ass look good…
* A chambray shirt…a season essential! Wear as a layering piece over tanks and dresses to keep you warm on chilly nights or when the a/c is blowing too hard.
* Shoes in neutral hues to pair with all the color we are seeing this season! I recommend a great comfy gladiator, a fabulous wedge, and this season’s biggest trend…a summer boot! I personally own all 3 of the shoes in this photo and LOVE them all!
* Fabulous sunglasses…I love these Oakley’s they are so flattering and your purchase will support The Young Survival Coalition, an organization very near and dear to my heart!
* A fun, colorful wrap bracelet or a wrist filled of stacked bangles will add a punch of style to your basics..
* A belt is another great accessory that will allow you to add some personality to a simple outfit…
* Bright hued make-up will look amazing against sun-kissed skin!