My career as a Fashion Stylist, Personal Shopper, and Wardrobe Expert gives me access to all that is new and current in the fashion world! Which at times can be overwhelming, and leaving me with lots of choices when making decisions about my own personal collections…this Spring there is so much that I am in love with so I edited down a list of items that I personally can’t live without. And if you were to enter my virtual shopping carts here’s what you would definitely find…
1. A Crochet Tunic by Free People- This top will channel that inner bohemian girl and serve as swimsuit cover-up once we enter the Summer season!
2. A Neutral Chunky Heeled Shoe- This 10 Crosby Derek Lam shoe will go with almost everything and is easy to walk in!
3. Statement Necklace- A silver coin necklace that will add interest to even a boring white t-shirt!
4. Crossbody Fringe Handbag- once again fringe in any form is huge this year!
5. Tarte Lipstick- in a shade of orchid! This long wearing, all natural lipstick is a must!!! I’m obsessed!
6. Floral Dress- Another Free People beauty!
7. Ankle Strap Samdals- so infrequently I wear flats but when I do they need to be interesting! These definitely are!
8. “Go Fuck Your Selfie” T-Shirt- Well if you knew me you’d understand…I say fuck a lot and I can’t stand selfies!!!! Definitely need this!
9. A simple Crochet Hem Cami- A perfect layer under the following..
10. A White Leather Jacket- This gorgeous Joie number has been a lust for long enough!!!!